Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Final Post

I have decided to discontinue this blog, and write a different one instead. I have found, while writing the two posts of this blog that I have published, that while I enjoying playing video games, I have a hard time writing about them. I would spend hours working on one post, trying to word my abstract thoughts and feelings about a game, trying to use language more comprehensive than "the art is good." Instead, I am going to start writing a creative writing blog featuring pieces of fiction I will write. I think this blog will work out better than this one for several reasons, including these:
  1. Requires less time per post to write.
  2. More frequent posts.
  3. More enjoyable for me to write.
  4. Likely more enjoyable for the readers to read.
Thanks for reading my two game reviews. You can check out my new blog here: Austin's Writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment